Continuing Professional Development Courses
We run a variety of continuing professional development training workshops throughout the year, focusing on different themes.
These workshops are open to all schools and we aim to tailor our courses to your school’s individual needs.
Take your pick from our calendar of full day courses, or choose one of our twilight sessions if you are looking for a taster.
- 20 Mar 2014 - Developing an outstanding PE Department (Full day)
- 25 Mar 2014 - Developing an outstanding Humanities Department (Half day)
- 28 Mar 2014 - Developing the role of the Cover Supervisor (Full day)
- 01 Apr 2014 - Data, Curriculum and Achievement (Half day)
- 22 Apr 2014 - Using mixed ability teaching to achieve outstanding progress in Mathematics (Full day)
- 30 Apr 2014 - Developing outstanding classroom practice in English (Full day)
- 8 May 2014 - Vertical tutoring and student leadership (Half day)
- 11 Mar 2014 - Working with EAL students/Literacy through the curriculum
- 20 May 2014 - Using peer observation to improve teaching
Our Full Day Courses run from 9.30am to 3.00pm. These sessions cost £125 per delegate. This includes lunch and course materials.
Our Half Day Courses run from 8.30am to 12.30pm. These sessions cost £100 per delegate.
Our Twilight Sessions run from 3.20pm to 4.45pm. These sessions cost £30 per delegate.
Discounts are available to schools which book two or more colleagues onto one or more of our courses.
Prices quoted are per person and exclude VAT.
Get in touch
To find out more or to book your place on any of the courses, please contact our Events Manager, Jane Cooper on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01954 234 430.
Spaces on each course are limited. All of the prices quoted are per person and exclude VAT.