Swavesey Village College is an 11- 16 Specialist Science and Languages College which was recognized by Ofsted (March 2011) as an Outstanding School. In 2012 99% of pupils at the College recorded five or more A*-C grades overall. 84% of students were awarded 5 or more A* - C grades including English and Maths. 33 pupils gained 10 or more A* or A grades.
Swavesey Village College is an oversubscribed school and enjoys a considerable reputation in the local area for its academic excellence and caring ethos.
The very high reputation of Swavesey Village College reflects;
• Our commitment to the needs of the individual student through our vertical tutoring and close monitoring system
• A purposeful and caring learning environment
• Well-motivated and engaging students
• Ambitious, dedicated and professional staff - teaching and non-teaching
• Our commitment to leadership and innovation
We are constantly looking to develop the expertise within the school and therefore welcome speculative applications or letters of interest that we can then file and draw upon as opportunities arise. You would then be expected to complete the standard school application form. Please contact the Principal's PA - Jo Gent on 01954 234438 or email@example.com
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).